Please read these terms and conditions carefully in full and direct any questions to Mont-Tremblant International Airport at email@example.com
“Kids Fly Free” (hereafter referred to as “the Program, or “the Offer”) is administered and fulfilled solely by Mont-Tremblant international Airport Inc. (hereafter referred to as “MTIA”). The Program may be changed at MTIA’s sole discretion and without prior notice to either Porter Airlines, Air-Canada or to their customers.
By participating in the offer, the customer consents on his/her own behalf and on behalf of other travelers on the same itinerary to MTIA accessing personal information of all travelers associated with the booking, for the sole limited purpose of confirming program eligibility. Personal information reviewed or collected will not be shared with other parties or used for any other purpose.
Under MTIA’s Kids Fly Free offer, each adult (aged 18+) that has purchased and paid for a Porter Airlines or Air-Canada “Firm Fare” in full
between Toronto and Mont-Tremblant International Airport shall receive a rebate from MTIA equal to the amount paid for the air travel of one
child between 2 and 12 years old on the same itinerary, including all airfare-related taxes and fees, but not including fees for
additional ancillary services such as checked baggage fees or seat selection fees, subject to the eligibility requirements and
restrictions stated below. The value of the rebate includes the net base fare paid including any discounts, Nav and Surcharges,
Air Traveller Security Charges, Airport Improvement Fee, HST, GST, and QST.
• Offer valid December 9, 2018- April 8, 2019,, subject to blackout periods stated below and otherwise meeting all conditions stated herein. Offer valid for any scheduled Porter Airlines or Air-Canada flight round trip from Toronto to and from Mont-Tremblant International Airport only with a scheduled arrival into Mont-Tremblant International Airport on a Sunday or Monday and a scheduled departure on a Thursday or Friday.
• Fare must be paid in full on a major credit card. Itineraries on which one or more flight segments is purchased in full or in part via redemption of VIPorter points or other type of non cash payment are not eligible for the Offer.)
• Flights or packages that include flights must be purchased at least 21 days prior to departure.
• Valid for new reservations only.
• Customers who have purchased a Porter Escapes vacation package or another approved tour operator that includes both airfare and hotel accommodation will be reimbursed a fixed amount of 250$ per qualifying child, for the eligible airfare portion of the purchase.
• Not valid for reimbursement of ancillary charges including but not limited to advanced seat selection, change fees, nor checked baggage fees.
• To qualify for this offer, registration by the passenger via the Mont-Tremblant International Airport website (www.mtia.ca) is required within 2 days of airline seats purchase. Information collected will be used solely to determine eligibility for the Offer. Once qualified, an electronic voucher representing the amount reimbursable for the child’s travel will be provided via email. This voucher must be printed and presented at the airport’s reception desk upon arrival. The airport will then issue a cheque in the amount eligible redeemable at most Canadian and American financial institutions. Proof of age may be required prior to cheque remittance .
Program Blackout dates: Offer not valid on itineraries which include:
• scheduled arrival or departure travel into or from Mont-Tremblant International Airport between December
23 2018 and January 4 th 2019 or between March 10 to 15, 2019
Terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice. Offer valid for a limited time only.
Offer terms and conditions are governed under the laws of Quebec
By participating in this promotion the customer acknowledges and agrees on behalf of all travelers on his/her itinerary that neither MTIA nor Porter Airlines Inc nor Air Canada shall have any liability for an actual or perceived failure to execute all or part of the Offer as described. The customer is strongly urged to read the terms and conditions and direct any questions to MTIA in advance. As this program is administered solely by and at the discretion of MTIA, Porter Airlines or Air Canada will not be able to respond to questions nor be held liable for any claims related to this offer.
By checking the box the customer acknowledges that he/she has read these terms and conditions and agrees to them on behalf of all travelers on his/her itinerary. The customer also consents, and warrants that he is authorized to consent on behalf of all travelers on his/her itinerary and consents on their behalf, to MTIA accessing personal information associated with his/her booking for the sole and limited purpose of confirming eligibility for the offer.